Monday, August 22, 2011

Juliette



I had the honor to shoot Juliette. I met her at the LAUNCH festival in Sacramento. She was one of the Van Der Neer models. I met her along with the kindest person in the world, Natalie and they took a trek down to Los Angeles to visit friends. I asked to shoot her last minute and she was down to make some art. This is an impromptu photo shoot in the Burbank Hills. A friend was kind enough to let me shoot at his home.
It was an interesting experience to say the least. I wish I had more time to shoot and hang out with these two lovely ladies. Juliette has indeed became one of my muses. Expect more for us.



Juliette is a half Colombian/Italian beauty with blue eyes.
thnx Juliette, Natalie and Kyle Suda Pitonganak




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...