Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MTAA_081411_M1

I feel very honored to be apart of one of the biggest day in American Muay Thai. The celebration brought together alot of people to watch high caliber athlete compete. It is always nice to see familiar faces and friends that I have made through out the years of photographing muay thai. The love of the sport lives on through the people that put on good shows and perform to the best of their capabilities. Win or loose every fighter did their job by promoting muay thai as an art form, sport, and culture. Thank you all that have given me the chance to photograph a sport I love so dearly. Enough talk here are my personal selections of the evening.





































































































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...