Wednesday, November 24, 2010

World Photography Festival: San Francisco







The festival was interesting. I was happy to see Jose from school. We pretty much hung out and talked photography and shared our experiences since we graduated. I had the chance to meet alot of people and listen to some interesting talks. What I learned most is that motion is easier than I thought it would be. Photographers are now incorporating slide show with video which creates a smooth relationship. It inspires me to create a documentary soon. Very soon.

The portfolio reviews were ok, had some honest feed back by some veterans of this game we call art. The summery of their feed back is that my work is great, better than great and that I need to start showing my work and keep doing what I am doing. It made me happy to know that I am doing the right things.

I leave the festival inspired to do more than just photography, but motion as well. Its time to think out side the box and create things that have an impact, but at the same time stick to my style and force it down the mouth of the buyers.. im kidding.. well.. kinda.. but not really.

Happy Thanksgiving people.. stick to your guns and reload!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...