Monday, June 21, 2010

Lemonade Movie Trailer



Working with the Young Photographers Alliance has opened up avenues to me I have never thought of before. Currently I am working with a talented group of photographers trying to answer a question. We are examining Los Angeles and its relationship to the recession.
While doing research I have found out about this movie called "The Lemonade Movie." Check it out on Hulu. Its an interesting movie about folks that have been laid off and started to do things they wanted to do.

While doing research, I have found that the medical industry to our education systems have been adversely affected. Even tough there is a recession, crime is at an all time low. Here are some organization I feel have been doing some thing cool.

• Southern California Association of Non Profit Housing
• Housing LA
• Mercy Housing
• LA Family housing

Check them out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...