Monday, January 4, 2010

2010:

Greetings,

It has been a long time since I have posted due to the holidays. An unfortunate event happened this past week, as my uncle passed away. It was very traumatic to my family especially my mother. I have never experience mourning.

Although the circumstances are not the best, it was a time for family to reunite. I have been away from family for quite some time, at least 5 years. It was refreshing to see the dynamics of family, and its role as a support system. As the time goes by, I have seen children that were knee high sprout and some are even 6'2. It amazed me!

The love of family was something i took for granted and since I have moved back to Los Angeles, I have decided to have my family closer to me. I love my family, faults and all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...