Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Like I said. I used to sneaking into the fights to capture moments like this. I'm grateful to everyone that helped me along the way. #Repost @dasoulassassin with @repostapp ・・・ The moments before you walk out for a fight can make or break you. This amazing photo by @jeffdojillo is from right before my first fight after coming back from tearing my ACL. There will always be doubts, questions & endless other thoughts that race through your mind, yet at this moment it is when I am at my most peaceful. This is the exact point in time when I know that I'm doing what I was put on this earth to do. I have no doubts, no fears, only immense gratitude to be able to do what I love. This fight it was all magnified that much more. After my injury I never knew if I'd be here again, or even I was if I'd be able to get back to the same level. All those questions were about to be answered but just making it to this point was more of a victory than anything else. The energy that was in that place that night was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I'm beyond blessed & grateful to continually be able to pursue my passion & to be surrounded by si many amazing people that inspire & drive me daily. I love & appreciate you all more than I could ever express! On to the next one 😊🙌 #faceyourfearsliveyourdreams #livetoinspire #nevergiveup #kevinross #thesoulassassin #muaythai #deepthoughtswithhuggybear


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gBDJcK

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...