Monday, July 11, 2016

Looking through my archive I came across some #35mm shots for a past @lionfightofficial. This shot is of @dasoulassassin neck wrestling with @mercilessboxer in the same room with @cosmoalexandre. Chaz and Kevin have been working together for years. I feel special to be able to be involved in moments like these. It wasn't always how it was today. I had to sneak in. Sometime fighter would give me their wrist bands once their hands would get wrapped. These fighters and coaches understood that I told their stories in ways they couldn't. I appreciate those that help me get in places I wasn't supposed to be. You help me create art. Pay your dues. Collect respect #analog #af35ml #film #kodak #csc #westcoastmuaythai


via Instagram http://ift.tt/29LZsJq

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...