Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fuji FP-100 Negative Reclamation!

After seeing a post about the new Type 55 film that is being reborn I was looking through the interwebs and saw that people were creating a usable negative from the Fuji FP-100 instant pack films.  When I saw the video I was amazed.  That means, you can scan your negative and even print your negatives through an enlarger and create an amazing C-print.  Check out the video!



Here is another one. Music is kinda lout but you can see the aftermath of the scan. Its pretty good and still keeps the nostalgia of the polaroid/instant film. I have heard of people using flatbed neg scanners that are only capable of scanning 120 film.  People have scanned the negs in halves and stitched them together in photoshop!


Pretty awesome. I think I will try this next year and purchase a polaroid 600SE which has an excellent mamiya lens with manual exposure settings. SICK.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...