Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reportage..


Everyone and their mom got married!.. geeez..

So many things been going on this Summer. First, Muay Thai in the west coast has jumped to levels I thought I would have never seen. The level of shows, competition, events and all around fan base has double or tripled in the past 3 months. It is exciting time to be fan of the sport. For those that do not follow the sport, this is a time in California where I consider the "Golden Age of Muay Thai" in west coast. We have various champions represent the USA and they have legitimate belts and will face or have faced serious competition.

I have been showing a ton lately and I havent even been looking for shows. I am grateful and humbled by all the attention I have been getting from the art scene and I will continue to spread my art to whom ever wants to host it. My honorable mentions have been wonderful and now the majority of my work that I have created have either won awards or have been recognized by important organizations. Im blessed.

Last, being busy with work as a photo editor, photographer, and finding time for personal work is hard thing to manage. I am still trying to find the right balance until then.. i walk the tight rope of life.

RESPECT and LOVE
J.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...