Monday, March 14, 2011

Drunk food... in San Diego

When I'm pretty drunk, like almost not having a good time im usually feening for something to eat towards the end of the night. Most of the time I find receipts to things I forget buying.

note to self.. no more patron please.

The infamous "Chicken California Burrito." Usually 1lb of pollo asada, french fries, and cheese. A staple item of mexican food next to carne asada fries... All the grease, and oil.. its good once in a while. I survived off of these in College.. not a good idea. ITs almost as bad as Tommy's.

Pitchers of bear... at URBN


My friend Mr. Mention had the great idea of ordering a Pizza with White Sauce, tomato, basil, crispy bacon, and mashed potatoes. seriously..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...