Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some New Help.

When I looked at my blog, I wanted to have more than just me and my personal thoughts on it. I wanted an outlook from different aspects that effected or interested artist such as my self and you whom ever reads this. With that said I added some contributors to my blog to touch on things they thought were relevant to art, culture, and just plain old COOL! with out further ado, I would like to introduce....


Rodney Pizarro Esquire (camera right)


Rodney is one of my closest friends and peers. I first met Rodney when we were attending San Diego State as undergraduates. Rodney is a man of many talents. He is a musician, vinyl junkie, MADE jewelry adviser, a distinguished man who practices law, UC Hastings graduate, and all around jack of all trades. I remember Rodney making the hard decision between music and graduate school, but he ended up being the same level headed person I know, just polished around the edges. You can follow his blog by clicking on this link.


Alison Kranz


I met Alison when her and I interned for SF Camerawork. I remember her being tall, nice and quirky. I had to photograph her, she had a retro look and young face. She became one of my muses that I used in alot of my work. Alison would always rise to the occasion when ever I had crazy deadlines and projects I would cram myself with. Through work, we became great friends and art buddies.
Alison graduated from Berkley with an Art History degree and has a love for Polaroid and toy cameras. Her and I were exhibited in a show together at Space Gallery called "Instant Gratification." She has an interesting musical taste, a willingness to help me when I am most stressed out, has a love for Yerba Buena events, and fine art work. You may have seen her posts as of recent and will be seeing many more. Alison also serves as my new intern! You can follow her blog by clicking this link.


I am still looking for other contributors, and may add a couple more to diversify this blog, but don't fret, I will still be posting on here frequently.

J.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...