Monday, March 15, 2010

Grinding

The time has come and my academic career as a student is coming to an end. Its been a long and trying journey. I have met some beautiful people with even more beautiful minds. I miss San Francisco alot but los angeles has been growing on me. The city is inspirational, wheat pastes by some of the most famous artist share the walls with some of the most famous street painters. Some times I wonder what would have happened if I stayed in the bay. The challenge of adjusting to a new city and working on my body of work has been quite and experience. Luckily I have been blessed to work with mona kuhn who has taken good care of me and show genuine interest in my work. Her style of teaching has given me the abilty to look and tall about my work in ways I have not been able to.
Grecco was intimidating at first. I admire his work ethic and quality of work. After a couple of weeks o have gaines my stripes and I have developed a trusting relationship with him and his studio. I am grateful for his advice and ability to ask h for things I may need.
I am excited to see where this road will take me but I will continue to put my heart in my work and stay passionate about what I do. To those that are in the same shoes as I am in or those thinking about it, it's a commitment.

Thank you for following my blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...