Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kru Caine Gayle.



Caine Gayle was a professional Skater and has won numerous awards from the X-Games, was on MTV "Made" series, Sponsorship with DC Shoes and is an all around nice guy. He was the person responsible for sparking the love for Muay Thai. I started training in San Diego at the Boxing Club (now laval sports and fitness) around 2006 to get in better shape. I trained with Caine for about two or so years and I always come back to visit and catch up with a good friend. He has seen my growth and I am happy to have the opportunity to work with him. Caine has trained champs, MMA fighters that you have seen on UFC, and has been to Thailand multiple times. Caine received the title "Kru" from World Champion Mel Menor.

Here are videos of our pad work rounds 3 and 4. Let me tell you.. very tiring about 3 minutes each.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...